PROGRAM SUPPLY DRIVE
[give_form id="725" show_title="false" show_goal="false" show_content="above" display_style="onpage" float_labels="disabled"]
Help Start the Year on the Right Track!
Each year, the Boys & Girls Clubs of SW Washington, through the help of generous community donors, serve more than 3,000 Clark County youth. Every September we kick off another membership year - full of fun and engaging programs.
How It Works
Your donation will help fund Club programs. The best part? You get to choose which one!
$25 pays for 15 Club members to attend one Healthy Habits cooking class.
$30 pays for the membership fee of one Club member.
$50 Pays for one Club member to attend "Power Hour", a homework help program of an entire quarter.
$100 pays for a Club member's participation in our youth basketball program.
Would you prefer to shop for our programs yourself? Below is a list of a few items our Clubs could use this school year! Please contact the Club nearest you for drop-off times.
- Air Hockey Pucks & Paddles
- Ping Pong Paddles and Ping Pong Balls
- Board games
- Balls – Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Playground, Soccer, Dodge ball
- Jump Ropes
- Juggling Equipment: balls and scarves
- Office Supplies (i.e. unused paper, pens, pencils, erasers etc.)
- Electric Pencil Sharpeners
- Lego NXT Robotics
- DVD Movies (PG-13 and under)
- Video games (i.e. Wii, Xbox 360, Sony Playstation)
- New Art Supplies (markers, paint, paper, craft sticks, etc.)
- Poster Board
- Construction Paper
- Acrylic Paints