Help Our Club Members Grow Up Healthy & Strong
Rates of childhood obesity continue to rise at an alarming rate. So does the amount of time kids spend in front of television and computer screens.
We're reaching out to you now in a special appeal to help us enhance and expand our healthy lifestyles programming in the New Year.
ANY GIFT CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
Your donation will help our Club members stay healthy and active in 2017.
$90 provides a scholarship for a child to participate in Youth Basketball League.
$300 sponsors a Family Fitness Day at one Club site.
$500 supports an 8-week Healthy Habits nutrition program at two Club sites.
$800 supports a 12-week "Passport to Manhood program for 40 boys.
$1,200 buys sports equipment at one of our Clubhouses for an entire year.
You're just one click away from helping our Club members start the New Year off on the right foot! Thank you for making sure our members grow up healthy and strong.
Would you prefer to shop for our programs yourself? Below is a list of a few items our Clubs could use this school year! Please contact the Club nearest you for drop-off times.
- Air Hockey Pucks & Paddles
- Ping Pong Paddles and Ping Pong Balls
- Board games
- Balls – Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Playground, Soccer, Dodge ball
- Jump Ropes
- Juggling Equipment: balls and scarves
- Office Supplies (i.e. unused paper, pens, pencils, erasers etc.)
- Electric Pencil Sharpeners
- Lego NXT Robotics
- DVD Movies (PG-13 and under)
- Video games (i.e. Wii, Xbox 360, Sony Playstation)
- New Art Supplies (markers, paint, paper, craft sticks, etc.)
- Poster Board
- Construction Paper
- Acrylic Paints