GIVE MORE 24!
Give More 24! is a 24-hour fundraiser that rallies our community to raise money for more than 200 local nonprofits, including Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington. It’s a day when everyone who cares about southwest Washington can act by giving what they can, wherever they are, at the same time.
Join us in harnessing the Boundless potential of giving on September 23th for Give More 24!
100% of every dollar donated will be used to provide Boys & Girls Clubs programs to local youth.
Your support will help provide these services and programs:
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Monthly membership fee
- Mental-behavioral health and wellbeing through personal outreach and mentoring
- Arts | Enhance the ability for kids to become critical thinkers
- Character & Leadership Development | Build leadership skills
- Academic Success | Get kids inspired for college and careers
- Healthy Lifestyles | Hone essential life skills that reinforce good decision making
Contribute a Matching Challenge Gift. Contact our Resource Development Team at 360-227-7906. (Challenge Match Gifts must be declared by September 8, 2021.)
September 13th to September 23th: Give Online for Give More 24!
Donate by mail any time to Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington Administrative Offices, 5109 NE 82ND Avenue Ste 205, Vancouver WA 98662. In the reference line on your check, please note “Give More 24!”