Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time, year-round Membership Specialist.
With supervision from the Club Director, the Membership Specialist will:
- Be responsible for daily front desk operations, including but
not limited to:
- Maintaining and inputting accurate membership, financial and attendance records.
- Answering the telephone and responding to e-mail.
- Supervising the entrance and exit of all Club members, parents and guests at the site.
- Ensuring a safe, clean and organized appearance of the Club at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service to Club members, parents, and community members.
- Provide guidance, affirm positive behavior in members, and offer redirection to youth when needed.
- Ensure confidentiality during and after employment which includes, but not limited to membership data, school data, safety plans, and other information obtained.
- Act as a role model to youth by maintaining a good reputation and moral conduct outside of work, in the community and on social media networks.
For complete information about this job and to apply, visit https://boys-girls-clubs-of-southwest-washington.hiringthing.com/