Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time, year-round Youth Development Professional – Lead Staff.
With supervision from the Club Director, the Youth Development Professional – Lead Staff will:
- Plan and implement a variety of activities for elementary age youth in a specialty area – sports, games, technology, art, education, etc. and other recreational settings.
- Provide behavioral guidance using conflict resolution techniques, restorative practices, and problem-solving.
- Provide guidance, affirm positive behavior and act as a role modeling to youth.
- Provide a safe environment through active supervision, setting clear expectations and maintaining clean program areas.
- Maintain a good reputation and moral conduct outside of work, in the community and on social media networks.
For complete information about this job and to apply, visit https://boys-girls-clubs-of-southwest-washington.hiringthing.com/