Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Director of People at our Administrative Offices.
Primary Responsibilities & Key Outcomes
- Oversees the people functions of the organization in accordance with strategic goals and objectives, policies and practices, values, and employment law.
- Build both annual and long-term human capital strategy and tactical plan that includes an organizational talent and total benefits philosophy that considers the entire employee life cycle
- Structures, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization’s HR functions.
- Implements HR strategies including staffing plan; compensation and benefits; performance management; employee and volunteer relations; health and safety; diversity, equity, and inclusion; and training.
- Support and grow Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington’s people managers to navigate adaptive management challenges
- Build and implement a plan to attract high-quality staff and volunteers to satisfy organizational and programmatic needs.
- Increase year-over-year retention for full-time and part-time staff members
- Serves as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Internalize, champion, and hold self & other accountable to Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington’s values of: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
For complete information about this job and to apply, visit https://boys-girls-clubs-of-southwest-washington.hiringthing.com/