We are seeking a qualified candidate for a part-time, year-round Youth Development Professional – Social Recreation Lead Staff at our Clinton & Gloria John Clubhouse.
- Plan and implement a variety of social activities for elementary age youth within our Games Room
- Provide a safe environment within our Club through active supervision, setting of clear expectations, and maintenance of program areas
- Provide guidance, affirm positive behavior, and act as a role model to youth
- Maintain a good reputation and moral conduct outside of work, in the community, and on social media
- High School Diploma or GED – Required // Some higher education – Preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must pass a National Criminal & Sex Offender Background Check
- One (1) year or more of similar experience working with youth – Preferred
Must be available Monday through Friday, between 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
To apply for this job, email your resume, cover letter, and 3 references (with contact information) to email@example.com.
Please include “Social Recreation Lead Staff” in the subject of your email.