CLINTON & GLORIA JOHN CLUBHOUSE
Families must sign-up to attend an orientation. Please call the front desk to reserve your spot.
Cost to Join
True to our mission, we keep membership fees low so that all youth can afford to belong.
Membership Fees for Elementary Members:
- School Year Membership Fee- $30 per year
- Bus Service (select schools only)- $30 per year
- Monthly Activity Fee- $50 or $30 per month*
- Summer Fee- $80 or $30 per summer**
*Monthly Activity Fee is based on sliding scale income. Please contact your Club for more details.
**Reduced Summer fee ($30) available for households who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch at school.
If you are worried about not being able to afford our services, please talk to your local Club Director about scholarship opportunities or payment plans. We want to make sure that our doors are open to everyone.
Throughout the school year, the Clinton & Gloria John Teen Club is open Monday-Thursday, 3:00pm to 7:00pm and 3:00pm-6:00pm on Friday. Each day Club members receive a snack when they arrive. Our Clubs remain open for many holidays and school breaks.
For an additional $30.00 transportation fee, we provide bus service from:
- Eisenhower Elementary School
- Sarah J. Anderson Elementary School FULL
- Minnehaha Elementary School FULL